Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Hottest Bare Feet Grape Stomping Video I Have Seen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Hottest Bare Feet Grape Stomping Video I Have Seen
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Came across this on YouTube, where a hot blonde chick that resembles Ashley Tisdale in my opinion with extremely pretty feet, apprently has volunteered to churn grapes at a local wine festival for the public, and she really gets into it in a comical way, making a lot of funny remarks. I love at about the 1:12 minute mark, after stomping the grapes for a bit, she says about her feet, "Yeah those pretty little french toes are gonna be nice and (not sure the word she says), this is what I got on mah feet."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLt_iT8zKH8

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous playful girl, lovely french tip feet [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will have a glass of that [Smile]
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow those feet looked incredibly sexy! She reminded me of Trish Stratus from her early WWE days. Too bad that guy's shadow cock blocked the closeup. But it was a good video.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links