Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Party adventure & report

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Party adventure & report
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Friday went to another footparty, but the venue had issues, nothing was set up on time. Only the corner of a dark storage room was available for cheap snapshots. 30+ ladies were there, didn't stay long.

-
Brought 2 foot girls. They actually had fun. Surreal moments.

-  -
 -
Sara, Chloe, Noemi. 8.5s. Check out Sara' nice tops.

-
 -
LA Backpages dominatrix Ivy Moon. Pretty much down with anything. She's tall size 10

-
 -

Burmese size 10s. Wouldn't show face, but she's pretty. ok with anything

will have more... including the chick that beat everybody as far as most sessions.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like success. drooling over those feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was more of a bonding/talking experience, because I already know 90% of the models there and checked them out already.
 -
Burmese chick's size 10 soles.

-
Alison from Den of Iniquity or something like that. Ladies from local dungeons like to show up at these and they're generally attractive 20-30s. 2nd time meeting her too.
 -
Clearer look at Sara's face & soles.. from before the party

-  -
This girl scored most sessions from what I saw. She would always say, "mmHMMM Baby, I GOT THIS". Good for her, cuz a few months ago black chicks complained about racism at the party.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are all gorgeous.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You run a nice party, I wouldn't turn down an invitation to it. (heh, heh)

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Wasn't my party but we're thinking of doing private parties and attending other events. One of the reasons we left early was some slightly uncomfortable creepy guys staring and not paying for sessions. Know quite a few new girls that are looking to do something fun, and just want to keep them in safe environments. Of course you're invited Adam.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, thanks KlassFX, but don't you live in Germany, or somewhere in Europe? I live in a little town named New York.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This girl scored most sessions from what I saw. She would always say, "mmHMMM Baby, I GOT THIS". Good for her, cuz a few months ago black chicks complained about racism at the party.
Is that one of the girls you gave me her number? I would love to session and shoot her.. [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Naw, OC, Socal. Do have family in Switzerland & France, interesting that you mention Europe.

Damn I'll have to ask Tony what that chick's name is. Smell feet, forget to ask name. I was not 100% sober.

Oh, this one has some big guns from last party.. It's funny because she was also like, "I GOT THIS":
 -

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:

-  -
[URL=http://img266.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=656062616_DSC_0025_123_583lo.jpg]
Sara, Chloe, Noemi. 8.5s. Check out Sara' nice tops.

Any more of Sara, or the girl in the blue? Sara has some fantastic soles
Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

-  -  -  -

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Joblom
Board Regular
Member # 44045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joblom   Email Joblom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those pics are awesome, must have been a great party
Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
Naw, OC, Socal. Do have family in Switzerland & France, interesting that you mention Europe.

Well I'll be, SoCal is like my second home, I'll have to hit you up the next time I'm there. Feel free to give me a shout if you ever plan a trip to NYC, I can hook you up here...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links