Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife/Girlfriend feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wife/Girlfriend feet
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to dedicate this post to the most more sexist, the most attractive wife/girlfriend feet to hit the forum. Some may differ, but I catch wood just looking. Shouts out to Mr and Mrs Cain, Oscar and wife and my Ex. ]  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ March 16, 2015, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: GORMEE ]

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UrNylonFootLicker
Board Regular
Member # 39517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrNylonFootLicker   Email UrNylonFootLicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great looking feet I can see why you enjoy them! What size are they? I am guessing like a six from how small her toes are maybe 5? Love to see some in tan hose if you could have always loved hose...
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had forgotten about those photos-love it!!!! She loved the compliment BTW

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ggnn
Board Regular
Member # 36942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ggnn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of these ladies have great feet!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful and thanks for sharing them with us.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing your love for my wife's feet Gormee!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx for the feedback everyone. These women deserve a round of applause and forever foot rubs. I find them soo attractive. To Oscar, thank you for your contributions thru the years. I've been a fan for the duration. Plz continue to post more. I have requests to see her standing in heeled thong sandals. To Cain, u know that I appreciate your wife's feet pics just as well as u loving the comments. I been wanting to post them to show my love from a fan's perspective. Her feet are perfect!

--------------------

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again Gormee! She loves her fans!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Very welcome my friend....anymore fans out there?

--------------------

trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got one here! She has some seriously suckable toes!!! [Drool]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

To anyone who doesn't know. There are three different women here. Lol

--------------------

GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

I think I will add some more....

--------------------

GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Wanted to revive this post. Beautiful feet. Who agrees?

--------------------

GreenManalishi
Major Player
Member # 48991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreenManalishi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got the right man. Beautiful feet
Posts: 114 | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links