Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Submitted For Your Approval

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Submitted For Your Approval
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well gang, I've had quite a few lively conversations about the post I did about what I consider to be my most underrated models. I have gotten many interesting and valid points of view, and people here have generally been very helpful.

Now here's something for you guys to ponder. The young lady below is a local model whom I met about 3 years ago. I call her Winky. When I met Winky, we agreed to exchange services, so I did some really cool commercial stuff for her portfolio, and she agreed to do a couple of set for Feet Fair. I realize that Winky is not what most would consider a conventional beauty, and she's clearly a plus model. I actually rather like the fact she's not only a plus model, but also Asian, 'cause that's not a combination you see very often. Winky has tiny size 5 or 6 feet, depending on the shoes, but I never posted these sets because I don't think they're up to my technical standards AND, Winky's feet are so ashy and peeling, that it would have taken a lot of time to "clean" up the extreme close-ups of her soles, and I just couldn't be bothered. I have kept in touch with Winky 'cause I personally like her a great deal, and I'm considering booking her for a serious shoot. Bearing in mind that she's a bit heavy, and not an arch queen, do you guys think I should hire her? Perhaps if I plaster her image enough times on this forum, she'll become really popular. What do YOU think?

-

-

[ March 17, 2015, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The je ne sais quoi simply isn't there.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see that if I met her in real life I'd be happy to do what ever I could do with her but I cant see what her feet look like! Still great stuff. Its your thing and I'll just appreciate your work.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her look and soles. If she gets her feet done the day of the shoot, then it make make life easier. I'd say give her a try.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Like Winky!...but then again I love full body shapely women..more meat and less rice! I love how her feet takes the curve of the shoes she's wearing, that's how a women's foot is supposed to fit in heels. She is attractive, nice skin, but needs to love the camera a a bit more...
Go for it!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
do you guys think I should hire her?

No.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links