Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pre-Soles of Silk Time Capsule Found!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pre-Soles of Silk Time Capsule Found!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -

So I was doing some spring cleaning and was about to throw away an old computer I haven't used in years, but decided to plug it in and grab any files I might find. Glad I did! I found a ton of old images, artwork, and interviews with the models I shot before the days of Soles of Silk. It's taking everything I have not to sit here at the computer for hours on end and go through it. I have to finish this damn cleaning project!!

Read the full blog here and see some more old pre-Soles of Silk images as well.

http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2015/02/soles-of-silk-february-news-updates.html

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love vintage stuff like this, Patrick. [Thumbs Up]

At the least, pull the hard drive before tossing that computer.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That legacy homepage is priceless. Thank you for this pleasant time travel. It's interesting how some elements are still present in the contemporary Soles of Silk website.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
That legacy homepage is priceless. Thank you for this pleasant time travel. It's interesting how some elements are still present in the contemporary Soles of Silk website.

Thanks. That's actually the design that never made it to the web. I was originally going to relaunch the site about a year before Soles of Silk became a thing. You can see the actual The 10 Little Piggies people would probably remember below.

As for the site elements, people loved certain things back then and I incorporated them into Soles of Silk.

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool find .....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That takes me back. I found the original cover for Feet Fair the other day, featuring Skye and Tera, I should post it here too sometime...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
That takes me back. I found the original cover for Feet Fair the other day, featuring Skye and Tera, I should post it here too sometime...

You so should! I haven't even looked in The 10 Little Piggies contribution folders yet. I wouldn't be shocked to see some Pretty Feet Pictures/Feet Fair history in it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didnt you do a feature with Bellecita on your site before?
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Didnt you do a feature with Bellecita on your site before?

She was always so very kind to me with contributions. She also has some on Soles of Silk. She was always an inspiration to me and someone I always wanted to photograph myself.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time flies when your having fun.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links