Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©Elizabeth, Sexy Secretary Heels & Feet© (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ©Elizabeth, Sexy Secretary Heels & Feet©
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Model for April 2015. Elizabeth. She's 1/2 White and 1/2 Filipina. Wears a 6.5 shoe, is 24 years old and here she is in her Sexy Secretary outfit and heels. She is a former Playboy Magazine feature model. Gotta love those toes! She will be up on the site next week. MUCH more to come as usual..

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok! This does it! You're posts are my favorite!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Ok! This does it! You're posts are my favorite!

Thanks man~ I enjoy hearing and seeing when a model is a favorite. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from the shape of her toes i can guess that she has awsome soles [Smile]

cant wait to see them [Drool]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her pink toes are simply amazing, pretty much the perfect size and her feet look so soft. Would love to see more of this beauty.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude she is a GRAND SLAM!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
dude she is a GRAND SLAM!!!!!

That's what I was thinking when she first applied for the job! [Cheers] [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definitely hire her just to sit around and have her feet on her desk.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:

Like THIS?
 -

[Mmm] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Her pink toes are simply amazing, pretty much the perfect size and her feet look so soft. Would love to see more of this beauty.

Thank you, I was hoping she would do something cool with the color of her nails and she didn't disappoint!

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

Like THIS?
 -

[Mmm] [Jerkoff]

Warm, sweaty smelly secretary feet UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

What did they smell like ???

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:

Like THIS?
 -

[Mmm] [Jerkoff]

Warm, sweaty smelly secretary feet UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

What did they smell like ???

-footboy1

Like warm bread and vinegar salts fresh from the oven... [Laugh] ok maybe not vinegar, but those shoes were beat up old stinky heels she probably would sell, they smelled deep. [Drool]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links