Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New shoes new pedicure pics of my wife's feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New shoes new pedicure pics of my wife's feet
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna lick your soles and suck your pretty toes ! Wow are they beautiful feet !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riscaf013
Loyal Member
Member # 48459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Riscaf013   Email Riscaf013   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You asked for Hot Pink here is my foot queens hot pink toes

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Foot Slut to my wife.

Posts: 97 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Filmurfeet75
Loyal Member
Member # 44906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Filmurfeet75   Email Filmurfeet75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hyp is gonna be stoked! These pictures are fantastic!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy mother of ____!
Yes, I am stoked indeed!
These images go straight into the "classic" folder. Well done on that pedi, it's truly fantastic. Thank you!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riscaf013
Loyal Member
Member # 48459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Riscaf013   Email Riscaf013   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are glad you like.

--------------------
Foot Slut to my wife.

Posts: 97 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your wife's feet ! They are perfect ! Wish I could worship them
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riscaf013
Loyal Member
Member # 48459

Keep the requests coming. What do you guys want to see more of.

--------------------
Foot Slut to my wife.

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet. Sexy toes and wonderful arch. Love that low slung anklet too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK More suggestions:

-Posing her feet in a public place
-Doused in light corn syrup (try it, you get a wonderful shine)
-Various poses with tops of feet in various shoes and sandals. Those precious toes should be seen by the world!

Thanks!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riscaf013
Loyal Member
Member # 48459

@tofootguy your private message box is full.

--------------------
Foot Slut to my wife.

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did I miss this thread?! The things I'd do to those feet! [Big Grin] You're a lucky fella man! I'm down for seeing some FJ pics, or blue polish. I'm easy to please lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My.Toes
Board Regular
Member # 47965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My.Toes   Email My.Toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy feet!!!

--------------------
Instagram - @My.Toes

Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is very sexy [Smile]

i have to compliment on her sexy shoes, sexy dangling and different nails polish which is a killer for me [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

thank you thank you and thank you [Bow Down]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onyx5577
Board Regular
Member # 48635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for onyx5577   Email onyx5577   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet. Sexy heels. Love the dangling. You are a very lucky man! Would love to see some videos!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

What incredibly sexy feet !!!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links