Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Friend Pic's. Size 9

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friend Pic's. Size 9
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 2 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a friend across the country that is sending me some foot pics, here is 2 right now and will upload more as I get em' [Big Grin] Enjoy fella's! She is a size 9! And has a b/f that is a footguy that she gives Fj's too! The thing's I'd do to her though lol [Big Grin]

-
 -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love real world posts like this!
Pretty, pretty!

Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, good stuff!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure how this thread only has 2 comments...shameful.
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I don't know, man. There are some sets on here where you see a raspy-ass pedi on some disheveled girl, or like 872 bazillion pics of soles where each one has the foot moved about 1/10 millimeter (if at all) and people go crazy.

As Spotlight said, real-world pics like these are great.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Here's the latest!
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Here's the latest!
 -

OMG, she's amazing. This pic reminds me of the soles of a girl I once dated. Sweet.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I met up with her last summer for an afternoon(she had her 2 small kids with her [Cry] ) near the end I finally got my hands on the tootsies! Just a quick rub...I'll never forget the sight of seeing those long toes wrapped around my finger! Plan on meeting her in May when I'm back home for a visit.

Things aren't going well for her on the homefront and she's made it clear she wants to let me have her feet! Her exact words " it's just feet" [Big Grin]

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Awww hell yes... keep us posted for sure! Have fun!

Nice undies she's got...

--------------------
-hyp

bluetoelover
unregistered

We plan on meeting in May(14th to be exact [Smile] ) She promised me the best FJ of my life! God damn right I'll take pics/video! [Big Grin]
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Yeah I don't know, man. There are some sets on here where you see a raspy-ass pedi on some disheveled girl, or like 872 bazillion pics of soles where each one has the foot moved about 1/10 millimeter (if at all) and people go crazy.

As Spotlight said, real-world pics like these are great.

LOL... Just remember, there are people that look at us as a whole and wonder how we go crazy over feet period. Different strokes for different folks. I prefer soles, myself. [Smile]

But yeah, good stuff and it's always neat to have a girl sending photos to you, or getting them randomly.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I'm stoked to get back into contact with her because about 2 weeks after last summer's visit she basically cut contact off and then BAM! Added me to FB again lol we started talking and her and her boyfriend are basically done(he is a foot guy and she already knew of my foot fetish) and she wants me to fuck her. Personally, I am happy with just a FJ...but damn, after looking at these pics that body looks good too! [Smile] Especially being a mother of 2! [Blush]
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I prefer soles, myself. [Smile]
Patrick

That's interesting, I didn't know that about you [Wink]
Cheers, man!

--------------------
-hyp

irishfootguy84
Major Player
Member # 39221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for irishfootguy84   Email irishfootguy84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely keep us posted on how thingso go! Lucky man, those feet are sexton as hell.....as is the rest of her!
Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her phat ass !!!
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links