Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi's Sexy Vacation Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andi's Sexy Vacation Feet
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

We haven't posted pictures in a while so we thought we would send some of Andi's soft feet from our vacation. We hope you enjoy.

We will check back in later to read any comments and maybe add a few more pictures.

Please leave comments as Andi loves hearing what you think of her feet!

Our best,
Andi and Ryan

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
A foot couple that plays together, stays together

Email Andi at: andi.ryan2468@gmail.com

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Filmurfeet75
Loyal Member
Member # 44906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Filmurfeet75   Email Filmurfeet75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My, what kissable feet they are. Very lovely pictures! Thanks : >
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last pic, with the sexy purple pedi is so damn hot and sexy. I am really loving them long toes and sexy nail beds. TOERIFFIC!!!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that's a good color for her and she has pretty toes.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi & Ryan   Author's Homepage   Email Andi & Ryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for the nice comments guys. I'm glad you liked our post. We will try to post a few more soon!

Thanks again,
Andi and Ryan

--------------------

Posts: 304 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy as always!

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yummy. how could I forget about these feet?! [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE ANDI! Such sexy beautiful toes and soles! Always want to see more of her! THANKS!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have always been a huge fan of her hot feet! Missed you guys. Thanks for sharing the pics!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely feet !!!
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Andi really likes to read what you guys think of her feet.

I decided to test out my new Life Proof case with my iPhone. I dunked it into the pool at our vacation resort to get these shots. It was quite a rush to do it in a crowded pool while Andi posed her hot little soles below the water while sipping a beer above the water like nothing was going on.

We think they turned out kinda cool. What do you guys think?

-  -  -

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love UW shots.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi & Ryan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4143

That was our first experience hyp. It was very exciting and erotic taking them in public. It was also like diving for a buried treasure, LOL.

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those underwater shots!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links