Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dee Shines

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dee Shines
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well alright, I did this small set of Little Dee sometime last year, and then I quickly forgot about it. I was experimenting with my new portable lighting kit, which I ended up taking to California, and the Dee pics were a bit too high key for my liking, plus the fact that the background is much darker than the foreground doesn't help, so I shelved the set in a disk where it was in danger of becoming one of my infamous "lost" sets. I found it again a couple of days ago, and realized that with a bit of PhotoShop tweaking, I could almost make it good. Anyways, below is a sample, which I might post sometime in the near future, but as always, your input is invaluable to me. What do YOU think?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a little different looking, but even without the FettFair logo I can tell it's your work. Dee is one of my favorites and could make a pro from a "Joe" shooter like me. [Smile]

BTW what portable light kit are you referring to?

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:

Last year I bought a set of Impact Compact Mono Lights - and they're ideal for traveling because even though they only put out 160 watts of power each, that's more than sufficient for what I do. Those little suckers a tough too, you can beat them up pretty good, and they take it. The best thing is that they take up very little space, and I can throw them in my rolling case with my clothes and toiletries. Believe me, it's a far cry from having to carry my sweet but heavy Hensel mono lights.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:

Last year I bought a set of Impact Compact Mono Lights - and they're ideal for traveling because even though they only put out 160 watts of power each, that's more than sufficient for what I do. Those little suckers a tough too, you can beat them up pretty good, and they take it. The best thing is that they take up very little space, and I can throw them in my rolling case with my clothes and toiletries. Believe me, it's a far cry from having to carry my sweet but heavy Hensel mono lights.
Thanks for sharing this. I'm looking to add one more light, but this is 110/120v. On the plus side I could get a small step-down transformer to run it. What's the recycle time? B & H didn't list on the spec sheet.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jelchio
Loyal Member
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jelchio   Email jelchio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any Dee photo is worth posting,IMHO
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks for sharing this. I'm looking to add one more light, but this is 110/120v. On the plus side I could get a small step-down transformer to run it. What's the recycle time? B & H didn't list on the spec sheet.
Hi Robotron, sorry for the late reply. I've done some searching on these units, but so far, have been unable to find the recycle time, even in the instruction sheets that came with my lights. I usually don't pay much attention to recycling times, since I like to set up each shot just right, so it's no issue to me. If it helps, I found a video tutorial on YouTube (below link) which is pretty decent. I haven't see the whole tutorial, but from what I saw, which was about half way through, the guy doing the tutorial doesn't even mention recycling times. I'll keep digging when I have the time, but right now I'm on my way to shoot a new model. Wait until you get a load of her.
[Big Grin]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjTCotm0Wjk

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hi Robotron, sorry for the late reply. I've done some searching on these units, but so far, have been unable to find the recycle time, even in the instruction sheets that came with my lights. I usually don't pay much attention to recycling times, since I like to set up each shot just right, so it's no issue to me. If it helps, I found a video tutorial on YouTube (below link) which is pretty decent. I haven't see the whole tutorial, but from what I saw, which was about half way through, the guy doing the tutorial doesn't even mention recycling times. I'll keep digging when I have the time, but right now I'm on my way to shoot a new model. Wait until you get a load of her.
[Big Grin]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjTCotm0Wjk

Thanks and I'll check the clip out. Looking forward to seeing the next bombshell! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links