Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Aspen's Thick Soles & Pudgy Toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Aspen's Thick Soles & Pudgy Toes
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This set of Aspen is one that I've been sitting on for some time now. Sadly Aspen and I grew apart after she no showed me a few times for shoots without explanation. I've been very slow to use up all the sets that I had of her because she was shooting a lot when she did shoot. But this is the final one I have of her (unless she poses again). This was originally going to be the Wu's Feet Links feature set she was asked to do by Wu because I found an area with a lot of cherry blossom trees. Sadly they had not bloomed yet, so the bright pink and white trees were a no go. We shot anyhow and I just sat on the set until now. At this point Aspen and I are talking about getting together and I really hope we can shoot again. I have my fingers crossed because I loved shooting her, but most importantly, she was always a great friend that I feel like I've lost.

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has amazing soles. I would love to see them all filthy!!!
Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So nice to see Aspen again. She is truly a vision of beauty! Thanks. [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY nice [Hump] ... I hear you about the cherry blossoms, would have been awesome (especially with her outfit).

What do you think the deal is with her Patrick? New boyfriend in the picture? [Confused]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the outfit was picked out to play off the cherry blossoms. The trees next to the parking lot had a handful of blossoms popping out, but the area wasn't scenic. We looked at a few spots that had the trees around, but none really worked out. I think we were about five days too early and neither one of us were off work at the end of the week to give it a second try.

As for the boyfriend, perhaps. I really don't know. Some people just change, sadly. This same thing also happened to Madison, who had posed for 18,000-plus photos and then just nothing!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She rocks!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She definitely has that something. Especially those feet. Ball draining [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope it works out. She is a knock out. But I just cannot select whether I like her blonde or black haired.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's beautiful
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
VERY nice [Hump] ... I hear you about the cherry blossoms, would have been awesome (especially with her outfit).

What do you think the deal is with her Patrick? New boyfriend in the picture? [Confused]

-footboy1

She is a female, enough said. Haha. They tend to be quite fickle and slaves to their emotions at the time being.

Oh, the pictures? Yeah, she is cute and those are lovely feet!

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Well, she and I talked. I told her people were loving this set and asked her if she's up for shooting some more. She said, "Yes, definitely." Now it just comes down to her actually scheduling time. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links