Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Casey Comes Through Again (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Casey Comes Through Again
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you might remember this from some weeks ago.

After giving it much thought, I decided to pass on that girl that Casey recommended to me, as I just couldn't get past the fact that I was less than impressed by her feet.

Well I'll be damned if Casey doesn't contact me again, with new talent. I tell you guys, Casey really looks out for me when it comes to potential models. The young lady on the pic below is much more to my liking, and even though she doesn't have a high arch, I think you'll all agree her size 8s are pretty nifty. We had a very long conversation tonight, and she chomping at the bit to come and model for The Fair, so I'm looking to schedule her on the week of the 11th of May. I'm pretty excited, what do YOU think?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look soft and meaty. Those are traits I like. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sound decision. this girl here is hot`
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see your pics of her

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well alright you guys, she just sent me a few more pics. Like I said, she doesn't have much of an arch, but she's a hot as a house on fire.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's very sexy !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang sure is nice to have someone refer models to you. That's a new concept where I live. I'm sure you'll create some great stuff with her.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
I'm pretty excited, what do YOU think?

Well, if I had those in my face and on my nose, I'd be pretty excited too [Jerkoff] [Bow Down]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
Dang sure is nice to have someone refer models to you. That's a new concept where I live. I'm sure you'll create some great stuff with her.

Like I've always said, treat people right, and they'll recommend you to their friends.
[Smile]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:

Like I've always said, treat people right, and they'll recommend you to their friends.
[Smile]

Well I think I do, but obviously I'm doing something very wrong somewhere. Can't wait to see what you can do with her. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she is sexy, and those French tips are begging to be sucked on!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinklesrule
Board Regular
Member # 38476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinklesrule   Email wrinklesrule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are very nice...yes
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles simply look so velvety soft!

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links