Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Spanish girl size 10 feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Spanish girl size 10 feet
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met this Spanish beauty in class a long time ago. I noticed she wore heels or flats to class every day and couldn't help but stare at her feet. It helped me get through those long boring lectures lol. One day I saw her outside of class reading a book on a bench lol and figured this was my chance. I walked up to her and started a conversation. It wasn't hard because we had talked a few times in class. I complimented her on her shoes and said she had nice toe nail polish. She laughed, and said, you have a foot fetish? I was caught a bit off guard but kept my cool. I said yes, and then asked her if she thinks it is weird. She giggled and said no, you like what you like. I then asked her if she would pose her feet in a video for me. She laughed and asked me how many people have I done this with. Next thing you know... she had her feet propped on a table and a camera right in front of her big Spanish soles... She wrinkles her soles and wiggles her toes, and rubs her feet together. I touch her feet and she doesn't seem to mind. I even tickle her feet a bit and she turns out to be very ticklish lol. She tells me she has had her toes sucked before but nothing more [Wink] . After we took the video I buried my face in her soft soles and she kept on laughing because it tickled her so much. Her feet were sweaty and moist, and smelled a bit like a mixture of normal foot odor and lotion.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic story!!! You got some balls bro [Smile] And to think you got to bury your face in them [Jerkoff] Very nice, a true inspiration to us [Cheers]
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! She's really cute, and she has nice feet. How long ago was this?

So did she show you her feet right there on the spot when you spoke to her outside of class? Or did you guys arrange to meet up somewhere else and that was the first time she showed you her soles? The images look like they were in a hotel room, so I was just wondering if that was the first time she showed you her feet after you spoke to her about them.

Or are these pictures/video recent, but you first met her a long time ago?

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is a win win, she is cute, great feet and a good story to go with.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Very nice! She's really cute, and she has nice feet. How long ago was this?

So did she show you her feet right there on the spot when you spoke to her outside of class? Or did you guys arrange to meet up somewhere else and that was the first time she showed you her soles? The images look like they were in a hotel room, so I was just wondering if that was the first time she showed you her feet after you spoke to her about them.

Or are these pictures/video recent, but you first met her a long time ago?

Thank you, she slipped her foot out of her shoe right outside. She seemed to be a very open minded, outgoing girl from the start.I had never seen her soles before prior to this video so there was a lot of anticipation building up lol.

--------------------

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by ben gold:
Fantastic story!!! You got some balls bro [Smile] And to think you got to bury your face in them [Jerkoff] Very nice, a true inspiration to us [Cheers]

Thank you lol. I rarely approach women in the public about foot things, certainly not on the same level as some of the guys on this forum [Wink] .

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty girl.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Ticklish Latinas.....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The story combined with pictures of those oh so milky soles is marvelous!

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*SNNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky you! She's a looker, nice feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
*SNNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

coming on her big soles may be possible in the future... lol

--------------------

ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! You make fast progress!! Keep up the good work [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent story, good find!!!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links