Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Fit Filipina Gina foot worship and intense foot tickling (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fit Filipina Gina foot worship and intense foot tickling
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gina is a fit Filipina who very much enjoys working out and staying in shape. Her body is muscular and toned, yet very feminine. She contacted me about a foot fetish shoot and wanted to try something new. She came over right after a workout and forgot to wash her feet, which I didn't seem to mind too much [Wink] . She starts off the shoot in some old, worn out clogs. When she took them off I could tell they stinked a lot. Her feet were incredibly moist and sweaty, and the room was filled with her foot aroma. She told me she has never heard of foot fetishes before and doesn't let people touch her feet because she is way too ticklish. This really got me going lol. I had to find out how sensitive she was, and if you check out the videos, you will probably agree with me that she is extremely ticklish. Even nibbling on her feet makes her go in crazy laughter and she struggles to maintain her composure. She reluctantly lets me suck on her feet and gets tickled when she tries to get away lol. Her videos are up on the site so feel free to check them out. I plan to bring her back for more shoots.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just can't get enough of little Asian feet!

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TomFoot:
I just can't get enough of little Asian feet!

Little and very ticklish Asian feet lol [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Very sweet!

Thank you

--------------------

ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely bring her back for more shoots!! [Big Grin] She is gorgeous, and looks like a real milf! How old is she and how did they smell? I love how she knew nothing about foot fetish and then she went straight into having her feet nibbled and ticked! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope you score the fj
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by ben gold:
Definitely bring her back for more shoots!! [Big Grin] She is gorgeous, and looks like a real milf! How old is she and how did they smell? I love how she knew nothing about foot fetish and then she went straight into having her feet nibbled and ticked! [Jerkoff]

I didn't ask her exact age, but I believe she is in her late 30s. Man... her feet were very sweaty and stinky. She told me she forgot to wash them lol. Yes, she is a MILF lol. Yes when she told me she knew nothing about foot fetish but also said she was open to new things I got a bit too excited... lol

--------------------

awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
hope you score the fj

Haha that might be asking for too much, at least right now. I'll see if she wants to shoot again and see how things go.

--------------------

ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the love of God bring her back!!!!!!!! lol
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by ben gold:
For the love of God bring her back!!!!!!!! lol

I'm going to try [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree. i absolutely love some Asian feet (like her feet). I cannot wait for my first fj experience. I will truly be in heaven.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't get enough ticklish Asain girls

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Gina is coming back for a shoot VERY soon lol. What would you guys like to see? I'll try my best to make it happen...

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links