Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mature woman Shawna's big wide size 11s

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mature woman Shawna's big wide size 11s
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shawna is a lovely lady in her mid 30s who responded to an ad I posted. I personally like older women because often times they are more open minded, straightforward, and willing to try new things. The old saying "ask and you shall receive" (or however that is phrased lol) often times is true with older women. I have bought up the topic of foot fetishes with older gals many times and at a much higher percentage compared to women in their 20s, gotten some foot action [Wink] . Shawna came over and immediately propped her big feet on the table. I was taken away by how wide and smooth her big feet looked. It was a hot and humid day, and she wore some leather slippers which obviously added a bit extra funk to her feet, which I didn't mind too much. Shawna was very easy to talk to and talked about her experience as a dancer in Vegas and different odd jobs she has done. Even though she has never had a "true" foot fetish experience before, she did mention that whenever she wore clear heels as a dancer, a lot of men would stare at her feet and try to touch them. She didn't understand why back then but now she has a better idea of what was really going on lol. I was surprised men never complimented on her feet, perhaps they were nervous about confessing their fetish or the simple fact that many guys find big feet to be unappealing. Whatever the case it was, I was happy to introduce her to foot fetish. We even got to the topics of footjobs and she found the idea of making a man cum between her soles to be very intriguing. She said her feet are very strong and dexterous and she would probably be good at footjobs. You could imagine how I felt after hearing that haha. After we did the video I asked her if I could worship her feet. She said, what's foot worship? I explained to her and she said, sure why not? I laid on the floor and she pressed her big sweaty feet all over my face and grabbed my nose with her toes. I sniffed, nibbled, licked, and slobbered all over her huge feet and made sure to pay extra attention to all ten of her toes. The video is up at the site and it is great raw footage of a foot interview and some brief tickling in there as well.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! He shoots, he scores!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some beautiful soles. Love her toe point too

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solesearcher77:
She has some beautiful soles. Love her toe point too

Thanks. I'm trying to get her back for more shoots.

--------------------

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How'd they smell? 1-10?
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by toesuck258:
How'd they smell? 1-10?

20 lol. I thoroughly enjoyed her big wrinkly soles.

--------------------

toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn no kidding?!?! That sounds like heaven! How long did you worship her feet? You think a footjob is in the cards?
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by toesuck258:
Damn no kidding?!?! That sounds like heaven! How long did you worship her feet? You think a footjob is in the cards?

No kidding. I pressed my face into her soles and licked her entire foot. Sucked every one of her ten toes and lick in between them too. Nibbled on her heel and ball of the foot.

We talked about footjobs. She said she needs to think about it, but I doubt it would happen lol.

--------------------

ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles look very soft and juicy, if you can get a footjob that would be the icing on the cake [Thumbs Up] But you have done well regardless!! [Smile]
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuckin' awesome, man. Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, I love mature women feet too because their wrinkled soles shows great thick wrinkles. I was in Wal-Mart yesterday and this mature woman was at the check out and a couple were in between me and her. I so bad wanted to ask her to let be take a few pictures of her feet. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Yes agreed. Wrinkles are amazing. I love mature latina women. They always seem to have soft wrinkled soles and they usually stink pretty bad too!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links