Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Railroad shoot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Railroad shoot
deedeessexyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 47091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deedeessexyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email deedeessexyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took a chance on a railroad and did a quick shoot in some EXCRUCIATING HEAT!!!!!!!!!! Hope it was worth it, cause MAN it was HOT!!!!!!!!

-

-

-

Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peg3rdleg
Major Player
Member # 44584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peg3rdleg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles, sweet toes and pedi! Would love to see some scrunches and toe spreads/wrinkly soles too!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Choo, choo!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We like HOT feet..... [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots but I've got to ask you for your shoe size.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deedeessexyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 47091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deedeessexyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email deedeessexyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
9 1/2

-

Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty girl with fantastic feet. Cute as toes and great pedi. Love the off-the-shoulder blouse as well.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WANT THOSE !!!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deedeessexyfeet:
9 1/2

-

Oh my goodness! So large but lovely and very feminine. Actually I enjoy the shots where we can see your full body...it's quite easy on the eyes! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent a lot of time on the tracks and seeing her with with those seductive soles is a double bonus for me!

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff! I've had some good shoots on train tracks myself, but it's also the one place I've been chased away by the police. Just be sure to be out of sight there. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Choo-choo!!!!!!!
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deedeessexyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 47091

Wanted more close up's of feet in this shoot, but it was TOO DAMN HOT! Had to call it a wrap......get back in the car, and crank on the AC. Promise to deliver on next one!

-  -  -

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

quote:
 -
You delivered on this set; what a great set of toes you have. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links