Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Quick cell phone shot.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quick cell phone shot.
GreggMetro
Board Regular
Member # 48670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreggMetro   Email GreggMetro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Met this girl on POF. She is super hot and has stunning feet. High arches and instep with some pretty long toes and nice nails. And yes, her soles are amazing.

Took this shot a couple of weeks ago on out first "date". Going to see her tonight and I am bringing my camera. She is down with it. Gonna get some proper shots.

Here is a teaser shot for now.

-

--------------------
Dig it.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreggMetro
Board Regular
Member # 48670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreggMetro   Email GreggMetro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah buddy. Tonight is going to be a good night. Defo getting laid too.

--------------------
Dig it.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very sexy feet !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic foot. Can't wait to see more.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look sexy. Look forward to.more.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links