Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Librarian bares her feet for her first foot fetish video shoot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Librarian bares her feet for her first foot fetish video shoot
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like soft, wide, wrinkly ticklish soles, Roxy is the girl for you. I actually met this girl in the library one day... and guess what... she works there! She was pushing the cart around and sorting books out. She had glasses on, a nice semi professional outfit, and some brown flats that looked old. Lol. She was dressed very prim and proper let's just leave it at that. Initially I just approached her simply to ask a question but later her flats caught my eye... after she helped me I found the book I was looking for nearby. She was still in the vicinity and she was adjusting the books on the shelf. I noticed her arches sort of come out of her flats and that drove me wild. She was also a redhead, with a nice toned body, and there was just something about her that seemed approachable. I figured, why not? I approached her again and made small talk with her. I used the excuse of needing to find more books and somewhere along the way I mentioned to her I'm working on a website dedicated to female feet and she was intrigued. I told her more details and she was interested in doing a shoot to see how it is. We exchanged numbers and parted ways. I texted her a few times after that but didn't hear anything back. I thought she was no longer interested. Just a few days ago, I finally hear back from her and she wants to shoot. We set up a time to meet and I came over to her house. Her place was very tidy and full of books, not too surprised because she is a librarian. Anyways long story short... she puts her bare feet on the table and I'm speechless. Her feet are so soft and wrinkly, and sensitive. Her foot movement is great and she is a natural at this. There is some great conversation in this video and you will find out even thought she appears to be a book worm at her job, she is actually very, very wild and has a high sex drive. This woman is very straightforward about things and that's make it all the better. Some tickling in here as well, and Roxy turns out to be extremely ticklish. When I pressed my face into her soles, I literally felt my face sinked in them lol. She liked it too and enjoyed my tongue giving her feet a nice massage. I'll be uploading her videos as quickly as I can. The first video is already up.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing story!! He who dares, wins!! Your a prime example of that my friend [Smile] Nice Catch [Wink]
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMAZING STUFF!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, more to come.

--------------------

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow nice pics of a lovely lady and her feet ... she definitely breaks the stereotype of a "librarian" being some frumpy old lady for sure [Tongue]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, nice sexy looking wrinkled soles!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why oh why can't find someone like her in the libraries I go to [Cry]

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

The Librarian was having some attitude towards overdue library books... lol so the obvious treatment for her was bound and gagged and top off!

-  -  -

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice catch [Thumbs Up] She has awesome soles I'd like to get at [Mmm] . Will keep an eye out for librarians in my area, you've sorta got me a little inspired [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Thanks, I'm glad you guys like her. If she comes back for another shoot, what would you like to she her do? Or perhaps the better question is what do you want to see done to her? lol

--------------------

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
So freaking hot.

Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story, love her soles...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can she suck her own toes? Or maybe smother them in light corn syrup.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Can she suck her own toes? Or maybe smother them in light corn syrup.

I think she would be willing to suck her own toes. Not sure about the syrup thing though lol.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links