Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nikki's size 12.5 feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nikki's size 12.5 feet
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nikki is one of my favorite models. She is tall, friendly, open minded, and not to mention those size 12.5 make it all the better. She has mentioned on several occasions that many guys she knows have smaller feet than her lol. I first met her months ago online when she responded to an ad I posted looking for foot models. She found it intriguing and wanted to give it a try. She told me she has heard of foot fetishes before but never had any experience with it. It was very easy to set up a shoot with Nikki, she was straightforward and not flaky at all, which sometimes can be rare among a lot of models lol. I still remember our first and second shoot. She came over in running shoes and her socks were soiled. The moment she took off her shoes, I was like wow. To be honest I prefer wider, chunkier soles over long, thin feet most of the time, but there was something about Nikki's feet that just looked great. Her feet are not that wide but very long, and her toes just looked like they could grip anything lol. She asked a lot of questions like why do people like feet, what do people do with feet, etc. We talked about a lot of different subjects which made the shoot all that more relaxed. The moment I stuck my nose up between her big toes she laughed and asked, do they smell? When she pressed her big feet over my face I licked and nibbled her big feet and she would moan in pleasure. I think she does enjoy foot fetish lol. I have done 3 shoots with her so far and all the videos are up on the site now.

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great chick, long and thin are my preference. Beggars cant be choosers but top pics would be awesome.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always great to see a woman with big feet who isn't ashamed of them. Her feet are great and a size 12.5 is just a gem of a find in itself.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome, I've already bought a few clips from your site and looks like I'll be grabbing another now!

How tall is Nikki? And do her feet ever smell?

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love for her to plant those babies on my face and just leave them there!

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Awesome, I've already bought a few clips from your site and looks like I'll be grabbing another now!

How tall is Nikki? And do her feet ever smell?

She is about 5'11, close to 6 feet. Thanks. Yes her feet do smell. Actually for all three shoots she had sweaty feet, I could only imagine what they would be like if she came from working out or something...

--------------------

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just hit your store and saw Nikki. Wow!

[Eek!] [Bow Down] [Thud] [Thumbs Up]

The clip with her legs in front of her as she wiggles and curls her toes looks awesome. She has very high arches, and I love her dark nail polish.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
I just hit your store and saw Nikki. Wow!

[Eek!] [Bow Down] [Thud] [Thumbs Up]

The clip with her legs in front of her as she wiggles and curls her toes looks awesome. She has very high arches, and I love her dark nail polish.

I'm glad you like her. I plan to bring her back for more shoots.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links