Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Super Sole Show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super Sole Show
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I know I haven't been posting much lately, but I've been busy with some other work projects that I have. Anyways, I just though I would give you a heads up about next Monday's update since it features two of my most fearless models.

Colombian Angela and Polish Marien are two ladies who truly enjoy the art of foot tease. I wish you all knew them personally, and you would realize that I do not exaggerate. Both ladies really get a kick out of knowing that their amazing feet drive guys nuts, and those are my kind of ladies.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marien does it for me [Drool] [Hump] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing. how did you meet/start working with them?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angela looks like she would have luscious soles! [Thumbs Up] [Drool]

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Angela...am lucky to have my own sexy Colombian......

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
amazing. how did you meet/start working with them?

Angela was a referral from Fancy as they were co-workers at one point.

I met Marien on-line, and she wasn't even doing fetish modeling at the time. Marien is a really good singer, and has been trying to make it in the music biz, but she started doing some modeling on the side until her ship comes in. When I met her and asked if she would be interested in foot modeling, she told me she knew some photographer down in Miami who was always trying to play with her feet, but she never let him 'cause he was very aggressive and creepy. She told me she's always though her feet were sexy though and since I offered her a paid gig, she readily took it, and hasn't looked back.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! The toe spread of Marien is amazing!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um...What's wrong with the site, Adam?
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links