Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jennifer massive soles and toes. All free all for fun (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jennifer massive soles and toes. All free all for fun
Hopkins
Board Regular
Member # 48227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hopkins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenny and her adorable size five soles and toes. She just enjoys showing them and gets a kick out of it. Anyone "coming" to appreciate them let her know.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 26 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopkins
Board Regular
Member # 48227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hopkins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone "coming" to appreciate them let her know !

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 26 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopkins
Board Regular
Member # 48227

Anyone "coming" to appreciate them let her know !!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Hopkins
Board Regular
Member # 48227

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Hopkins
Board Regular
Member # 48227

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Hopkins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let her know if her feet are good enough to bag anyone . [Smile]
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude these are the truth right here. Simply divine. Absolute stunners, literally perfection!!!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice opening series; what's her shoe size?

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started my day 'coming' for them imagining myself picking the soft looking soles. [Tongue]
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toes, thanks.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopkins
Board Regular
Member # 48227

They are size 5 and very soft.
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles look so delicate and those tasty toes [Drool]

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopkins
Board Regular
Member # 48227

Delicate indeed. I told her the softest thing I've ever touched.
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Yes, I love her feet! I'm "coming" to where ever they are and then, hopefully, "coming" on them!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hopkins
Board Regular
Member # 48227

Thank you for all the compliments.
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links