Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk Retro: Feet & Food

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Retro: Feet & Food
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

A while ago I mentioned that I had rediscovered a bunch of old files on my Apple eMac that I was about to take to the dump. In those files was my old site, The 10 Little Piggies. I, of course, backed up these files and have been looking to share some of them with you all these years later.

Yesterday I added one of my old columns to the Soles of Silk Blog called, "Different Tastes." I wrote the piece on May 22, 2001 and in it I talked about not being comfortable with asking girls to do food squishing sets, but how more and more of my models wanted to do them.

Looking back in hindsight, I was still very new to admitting my fetish and all of its components back then. The 10 Little Piggies had an artistic foot photos focus in one of its sections as well, which is why many of my friends/classmates posed for me. So asking them to step in food did feel a bit out of place back then. Still, the girls thought it was a blast and have ever since I started Soles of Silk. It's still not my favorite sub-genre of foot fetishism, but it's one that many of the models love to do and have a blast shooting.

Soles of Silk Blog: http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com

Different Tastes: http://solesofsilkprod.blogspot.com/2015/05/retro-column-different-tastes.html

Patrick

P.S. Yeah, the photos are not the greatest quality. They were 35mm, before I had good indoor lighting, and were also scanned on an old scanner to top it off. And yeah, they have that 2001 high resolution size! Hahaha!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not that into seeing a hot chick dipping her feet in food, now and then it's okay.

I do remember back in the mid-90s, seeing an issue of Leg Passion that had this girl doing a grape stomping. I was a kid at the time and that had a major effect on me.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links