Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Double Latina sole show (two pairs of size 11s)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Double Latina sole show (two pairs of size 11s)
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been trying to find more Latin women to do foot shoots with because from my experience, a lot of Latin women are fun to be around and relatively open minded, and not to mention they seem to have fantastic feet as well. Here I present you two big foot Latinas, Paula on the left and Zoe on the right. Both of them wear size 11, wide. Now these two girls bring a new definition to smelly feet lol. When they contacted me online regarding the foot shoot, I actually asked them to wash their feet before the shoot. However they forgot lol and were walking around in their shoes all day before coming here to show off their soles. As you may have figured, the room stunk up very quickly! The moment these two girls put their feet on the table I was speechless. Some of the best soles I've ever seen, so big and shapely, certainly proving my theory that Latinas often have great feet. These two girls wiggle and flex their soles, and giggle at the thought of men liking stinky feet. After the shoot I gave each of them a nice foot rub and manage to take a couple of sneak sniffs.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 11, pretty and smelly is a dream
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow man. Just wow. You're right latinas are the best, always gorgeous and always stunning feet. On a scale of 1-10 how bad did they stink??!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesuck258:
Wow man. Just wow. You're right latinas are the best, always gorgeous and always stunning feet. On a scale of 1-10 how bad did they stink??!

I would say a 8/10 lol. Pretty close to unbearable, very stinky and pungent.

--------------------

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

More pictures of Paula. I added two more videos yesterday of them.

-  -  -  -

--------------------

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I actually asked them to wash their feet before the shoot."
Why, Oh why? [Cry]

"However they forgot lol and were walking around in their shoes all day before coming here to show off their soles. As you may have figured, the room stunk up very quickly!"
YES! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how I'd love to have those babies covering my face [Drool]

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vellylove
Board Regular
Member # 48727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vellylove   Email Vellylove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footboyjoy after looking at your photos you are so lucky! Really nice white feet in your face!

--------------------
Lavell cole

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Evil Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's feet were stinkier?
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by toesuck258:
Who's feet were stinkier?

Definitely Paula. When she pressed her smelly feet on my face she couldn't stop laughing and she kept asking how I could take the stench lol. More pics of them here.

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links