Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Beauty's soft soles ... CARESSED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beauty's soft soles ... CARESSED
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link at the bottom of the page to go to the store.

What can I say ... the store clip description has the complete lowdown on this, but here's the reader's digest version -- I see two girls sitting in the alley, one with her tender feet up on her friend's leg. I go over and start to shoot, only to see that the barefoot girl is the "beauty" I shot in 2013! And she sees what I'm doing ... and tells her friend ... and friend decides to make the clip EVEN MORE INTERESTING ... [Jerkoff]

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That girl is so cute, it's just ridiculous.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] [Mmm]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is phenomenal.

As I mentioned on TMP, based on her saying, "Okay, show's over," I'd agree it's more than likely that they extended their stay longer than what they otherwise would have had the brunette beauty not seen you. I like the third image in particular where the focus is on Beauty's soles as they're being caressed and you can see her behind them grinning, looking directly at your camera. As if saying, "You getting all of this?"

I'd say it's demonstrable that she's not naive when it comes to knowing exactly what you're filming, and based on her intentionally giving a "show", I don't think it would be all that far fetched to presume she's also not naive to having an idea of what at least you may possibly do [Jerkoff] while watching the video.

Fingers crossed, err..toes crossed?, that you see her again.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot Pics!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure how much they think it through, baresoles84, but you could be right. I'm guessing they probably know what the video will be used for -- boys will be boys. [Wink] (Although I have a few female customers too.)

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links