Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Jamie's Feet in Front of the USS Wisconsin Battleship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Jamie's Feet in Front of the USS Wisconsin Battleship
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Memorial Day weekend just passed here in the United States a couple of days ago and I was trying really hard to have this set up on either Sunday or Monday. Sadly, I just had too many things going on and I wasn't able to get it up early.

Anyhow, this set was done last summer with Jamie when we made the trip down to Norfolk, Va. and Virginia Beach, Va. When looking around for some locations prior to the trip on Google Earth, I saw they have the USS Wisconsin Battleship docked at a museum. Talk about an awesome setting! I also figured it would make for either a good Memorial Day or Fourth of July theme. I couldn't wait any longer to publish the set, so Memorial Day it was!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peg3rdleg
Major Player
Member # 44584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peg3rdleg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enamored with the smooth, chubby consistency of her soles!!! [Drool]
Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOWZERS [Drool] would I LOVE to launch my mini-torpedoes all over those!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[Evil Grin]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those fat toes are so tasty...mmmm...
....and she's so sexyyyyy!!!
Great job!

Victor Lanciano
www.darkinfatuation.com
 -

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll salute that fine ship, and then I'll salute those fine soles.
[Smile]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Hey everyone,

Sadly, I just had too many things going on and I wasn't able to get it up early.

Patrick

Butthead: Uh... Get it up, huh, huh, huh, huh
Beavis: Yeah, um, heh, heh, heh heh

How's that of a blast from the past? An you walked right into it, Patrick

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SilverCherry
Major Player
Member # 2889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverCherry   Author's Homepage   Email SilverCherry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look so soft! Fantastic!

--------------------
 -

http://GirlFeetClips.com

http://HandjobsWithaTwist.com

http://TickleTortureClips.com

http://silvercherryproductions.com

Posts: 214 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do like this girl. I would love to snuggle my face into those soles!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To those people saying they love her "chubby" soles and toes, that is my favorite aspect about them too! Rubbing them for hours on end, I can attest firmly that your fingers sink into those foot bottoms and those toes squeeze around them when between those piggies. Best part is, Jamie will let me rub them for hours pretty much every time we shoot.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon26
Board Regular
Member # 48134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon26   Email Jon26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice Patrick. Her soles look very soft.

--------------------
Avatar is my friend's feet. She wears a size 8.5 to 9.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had to say, I love her soft, soft soles too!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links