Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Outrageous Arch Action (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Outrageous Arch Action
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about you guys, but for me, looking at Mona Lisa's ridiculous arches never gets old. Like a fine California wine, this sexy California lady just keeps getting better and better with age, and I believe her place in foot fetish lore is secure. This set will be up in a couple of weeks, and Mona Lisa will have an awesome support model to boot.

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love this woman wrinkled soles!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
I just love this woman wrinkled soles!

You and me both, buddy.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona Lisa's feet never get old [Big Grin]

Speaking of high arches - and without hijacking this thread - I also want to mention that the picture that is featured in this week's Feet Fair website homepage is one of the best pictures that I've ever seen in my entire life.

In case someone missed Nikki's absurdly and spectacular high arches, here you go:

-

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona Lisa's feet are a masterpiece of Mother Nature!
Master Adam...you're GREAT!

Victor Lanciano
www.darkinfatuation.com
 -

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Caribbean Bandidos:
Mona Lisa's feet are a masterpiece of Mother Nature!
Master Adam...you're GREAT!

Victor Lanciano
www.darkinfatuation.com
 -

------------ YUP!!!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A classic beauty with arches all day long!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Mona Lisa's feet never get old [Big Grin]

Speaking of high arches - and without hijacking this thread - I also want to mention that the picture that is featured in this week's Feet Fair website homepage is one of the best pictures that I've ever seen in my entire life.

Aw shucks HighArchesPT, I don't mind if you hijack one of my threads, as long as you reference another Feet Fair model. Truth be told, you're totally right, Nikki has some serious arch action, as you can see by this other pic.

-

An speaking of high arches, I'm talking with a mature Russian model, and I hope to be able to meet with her tomorrow or Saturday. This model's arches aren't as high as Mona Lisa's on Nikki's but they're high nevertheless, and because she's a professional dancer, she knows how to use them to their best effect. The closest Feet Fair model that I can think of that match the Russian model's feet is sweet Ashley - see samples below...

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first pic of Mona Lisa made me hard as a hammer. Her arches scream sexiness. If you have a chance ask her how many times a day men stop and stare at them....
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How I love an extraordinary set of arches with a great pair of shoes [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona Lisa is just unbeatable in terms of her arches!! Her name is very well suited!! I feel I should have a portrait of her feet above my fireplace [Smile]
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SilkyWhip
Board Regular
Member # 48422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilkyWhip   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's crazy! I think she must have been doing foot yoga for years! I can't get my feet to arch like that! [Big Grin]

--------------------
SilkyWhip
Follow me on Twitter @Silkywhip_
Clips4Sale: http://clips4sale.com/studio/94851/
Call me 1-800-TO-FLIRT Ext. 1062-0063
www.niteflirt.com/SilkyWhip

Princess Celeste's Youtube Channel

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, Ashley was awesome! What ever happened to her?

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links