Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Met this one in a bar on Saturday.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Met this one in a bar on Saturday.
GreggMetro
Board Regular
Member # 48670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreggMetro   Email GreggMetro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Struck up a convo with this one at a bar and the topic quickly became sexual. Told her I like feet and she put. After a few drinks she said lets go back to her place. Got a few quick cell phone shots of her feet before we fucked. It was a good night, Her feet smelled amazing by the way. Not stinky but not shower fresh either. It was that sweet spot.

-

--------------------
Dig it.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy for your fun time!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally fucking awesome!! [Thumbs Up]

Really like the way her feet look, as well as the little story behind it and also your description of her scent "the sweet spot" .... TOTALLY know what you mean by that!! You were a rockstar on this night. Thanks for sharing! [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is awesome. That's how to party
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible soles! please tell me you took more than just one pick. Was this a one time deal sort of thing or are you going to call her back?

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon26
Board Regular
Member # 48134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon26   Email Jon26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice!

--------------------
Avatar is my friend's feet. She wears a size 8.5 to 9.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreggMetro
Board Regular
Member # 48670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreggMetro   Email GreggMetro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments bros. Soles like these are never a one time deal. Not if I could help it. LOL. Gonna try and get some good shots with my camera next time. I just test the waters with a cell phone pic or two first to see if they are with it. I have only met a couple of girls who would not allow it so I never press the issue. But most are more than happy to bare their feet for a few shots. Here is one more for you all.

-

--------------------
Dig it.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GreggMetro:
Not stinky but not shower fresh either. It was that sweet spot.

-

Love that description!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darthv
Board Regular
Member # 6854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for darthv   Email darthv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome!!!!!
Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg man unreal!!
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know exactly what you meant by "that sweet spot". I love that spot better than anything I can think of foot related.
Thank you for that share.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links