Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 6'4 Red head fashion model amazing size 13s (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 6'4 Red head fashion model amazing size 13s
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nikki used to have the longest toes I've ever seen but that no longer holds true lol. Jacklyn is a stunning 6'4 fashion model who happens to be very open minded and fascinated by fetishes. She is not a stranger towards foot fetishes and has had some experiences in her life. She said she hated her feet growing up, and wore a size 10 shoe when she was 12 years old! She currently wears a size 13 shoe, sometimes size 14. She has absolutely the longest toes I've ever seen. Her toe spread is insane and you can literally fit your nose in between her toes! She came to the shoot wearing flats, and they were evidently worn and stinky. When she propped her shoes off the room started to smell a bit different. Her feet were dirty especially the ball and heel of her foot due to her insanely high arches. Having those big feet on your face and grabbing your nose while you inhale her foot aroma was a crazy experience. She is also very ticklish on both her feet and upperbody, so we did a few tickling segments as well. She is a humorous woman and even asked me if my balls swelled up after seeing her soles! I didn't know what to say lol. The first video will be on the site very soon, more to come.

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6'4" and she has high-arched size 13 (or 14) feet? I'm in love!! [Mmm]
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing! I'm really loving your models with big feet. I've already bought a few clips from you and I'm definitely grabbing this one.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, I love this girl!!!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My good man, you found the next Paige! Love those unpolished toes, high arches, and worn flats! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Thud]

Lots of us remember Erin aka Paige from Must See Feet, plus she had her own site. Her height 6'4, size 11, stinky flats and dirty flip flops. She was pretty, but not a fashion model.

Whatever you did to get Jacklyn, make sure you keep doing it. Be playful, be self-amusing, and keep up the foot worship and foot tickling! You might even want to keep some alcohol around the house. No telling how much fun the two of you could have, especially if she is asking about your balls!

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
My good man, you found the next Paige! Love those unpolished toes, high arches, and worn flats! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Thud]

Lots of us remember Erin aka Paige from Must See Feet, plus she had her own site. Her height 6'4, size 11, stinky flats and dirty flip flops. She was pretty, but not a fashion model.

Whatever you did to get Jacklyn, make sure you keep doing it. Be playful, be self-amusing, and keep up the foot worship and foot tickling! You might even want to keep some alcohol around the house. No telling how much fun the two of you could have, especially if she is asking about your balls!

You know what would be great? Jacklyn and Erin aka Paige together in a foot worship video! That needs to happen!

[ June 08, 2015, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: solesurvivordragon ]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome man! Did you get to worship them?
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Amazing! I'm really loving your models with big feet. I've already bought a few clips from you and I'm definitely grabbing this one.

Thank you, I hope to bring you even better foot fetish videos in the future.

--------------------

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:

Thanks a lot. I really didn't expect Jacklyn to have such great feet since she never sent me photos of her feet. But she was a fit 6'4 women and I took a chance.

For the most part I try my best to remain professional with my models lol, so no alcohol. As for the balls comment, I was caught off guard. She knows about footjobs and she isn't shy about joking about men getting turned on by her big feet.

--------------------

awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by toesuck258:
Awesome man! Did you get to worship them?

Thank you. Yes there was some worship and smelling. The video will be up soon.

--------------------

awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by solesurvivordragon:
quote:

You know what would be great? Jacklyn and Erin aka Paige together in a foot worship video! That needs to happen!
Boy oh boy... Paige is certainly one of my favorite models, she had a great look and feet as well. A foot worship clip with Paige and Jacklyn would be insane lol. I could try to make that happen but I would need to find Paige lol. I would love to do a shoot with Paige and maybe do a long footjob video series.

--------------------

awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

More pictures. Jacklyn getting her tickle punishment and her playing with a ruler.

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 13!!!!! And such a beautiful girl!! Love the tickling too [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Jacklyn foot worship pictures.

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links