Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Leggy fashion model 5'11 with size 11 feet (stinkiest feet I have ever smelled)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leggy fashion model 5'11 with size 11 feet (stinkiest feet I have ever smelled)
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet the leggy fashion model Francis... she has some of the longest legs I've ever seen. Standing at 5'11 tall with size 11 feet she is a natural model. She has done many different types of photo shoots and even has participated in a few local runway shows and was featured in a few small print magazines. However, she has never done a foot fetish video shoot. In fact, she rarely gets foot massages and didn't like her feet because they were so big when she was growing up. On the day of the shoot she came over in a short skirt and flats. The moment she took her flats off I had a feeling this girl's feet stink. Seconds later my assumption proved to be very ,very true lol. As you will see in the pictures and videos, her feet are absolutely dirty and grimy. The room immediately stunk up. I got up close and personal with those big soles and she didn't seem to mind. She found all of this to be new and fascinating. She likes being appreciated and her feet are due for some worshipping lol. She pressed her big feet on my face and she has the smelliest feet I have ever encountered.

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing girl and I love that they were smelly! Did she or you ever mention it during the interview?
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice, these are truly some of the best women with some of the greatest real life encounters to go with! Keep up the great work! It's all about the real life experiences and interactions with hot women's feet!!! That can't be beat!! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look and sound like they need to be worshipped!!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links