Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy suicide girl Charlotte's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy suicide girl Charlotte's feet
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Charlotte. a sexy petite (5'2"!!!) little model with some adorably soft size 3 feet. This was the first time Charlotte had done a foot fetish shoot but she was very open minded as she has friends in other areas of the fetish world. She had some of the bluest eyes I have seen, combine that that sexy look with her scrunched up soles and you have a real challenge to try and control yourself!! She came over wearing a pair of averagely worn converse with no socks, and I couldn't wait to get her out of them and get a cheeky sniff! Alas her feet were not ticklish [Cry] But they were incredibly soft and spongey [Mmm] I need Charlotte's feet back on my couch!! Any ideas for next shoot?

-  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juat wow.. hate to throw around the word perfection but those are elite sweet feet..
Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesguy
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow just wow - what a doll! What did they smell like FMUK? I quite like this position for foot pics. http://pics.wikifeet.com/Ash-Hollywood-Feet-893499.jpg
I also like it when they are propped up and they cross their feet.
http://www.feet-it.com/tgp/20131002/look.php?pic=D025_1518_11

Just a few ideas!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks foot prince!! I just found her feet so small and cute, here toes were good but her soles were just so meaty and soft [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah, love cute blondes
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the same question, what did they smell like?
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Thanks for the awesome comments guys!! I did this set in the morning, so she had not been in the shoes long since showering, but put it like this I could smell the potential! lol They had just started to get a bit of a scent under the toes [Smile] I'm thinking of making it compulsory for girls that I work with to turn up in well worn flats that they have worn for over 6 hours [Big Grin]

solesguy - Here are some images that might meet your criteria, I didn't have those exact angles, but your right! very nice poses, consider them added to my list of poses [Thumbs Up]

-  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous soles!!!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing amazing amazing.. one of a kind..
Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those look smooth!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got to love the Suicide Girls.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesguy
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes 6 hours in flats should be compulsory before every shoot FMUK! Thanks for the extra pics.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! You had me at size 3! Those feet, that look, she's perfect. And at 5' 2", perfect to stand on my face with those little 3's!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links