Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Cierra's Sweaty Feet & Extra Long Licorice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra's Sweaty Feet & Extra Long Licorice
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look who is back! It's been five years since Cierra has last posed for a set and three since she had an update. She used to shoot in bulk and it would always take me forever to post them all to the site. Even with that being the case, it's been way too long since Cierra's little feet have adorned this site!

In Cierra's first set back I gave her something to do that she absolutely loves - playing with food using her feet. Don't believe me? Just go count all the sets here on the site that feature food. Or you can even read her new Return to Soles of Silk Interview that is also being published with this set.

One thing that I totally missed when it came to Cierra's feet not being in front of my camera regularly was those moist, sweaty soles. I never forgot all the time they got sweaty in the past, but damn... they were glistening in the sun in this one! It made things constantly cling to her feet that I had to "brush off" with my hands. That sweat did, however, make the licorice nice and soft after it soaked in. Tasted pretty damn good too!

Patrick

-

-

And this week's Photo of the Week shows just how sweaty they were - although I had a habit of wiping them off a bunch due to things clinging to her feet (like grass/dirt). This photo will be current until next Wednesday, when another takes its place.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wrinkleslover7
Board Regular
Member # 44477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wrinkleslover7   Email Wrinkleslover7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So soft
Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its great to see her back, she's got such mouth watering feet! I bet that licorice tasted yummy [Drool]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by itotallylovebarefeet:
Its great to see her back, she's got such mouth watering feet! I bet that licorice tasted yummy [Drool]

Watering... That term describes the insane amount of sweat those feet produce. Heehee! And yes, it tastes great and was so soft as they soaked in the sweat between those toes.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra looks as good as ever, dude. She's what I call classic mature beauty.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Sorry, I was away for a few days with Mindee. I'm sure you can all understand how distracting that was to my normal schedule. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links