Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Another awesome POF score.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another awesome POF score.
GreggMetro
Board Regular
Member # 48670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreggMetro   Email GreggMetro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another girl I met on pof.com. We talked for 4 days online and met up last night. She sent me a pic of her feet after a conversation where I mentioned I am a foot guy. She was way into it. She let me take these pics of her feet right before we fucked. She has an incredible body. Next time she said I can get some nudes. She is 35 and smoking hot Blond hair 5' 10" with a size 9 foot. Long toes, high arch, and a tall instep and an ass that wont quit. Here are some photos.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Dig it.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GreggMetro
Board Regular
Member # 48670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreggMetro   Email GreggMetro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

And yes, they smell just as good as they look. Had them in my face while I was deep inside her. It was a great night.

--------------------
Dig it.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic pictures! The background tells us you prepared for a marathon session of sex. There is Gatorade, Cascadian Farms granola, and another bottled liquid. 5'10 with size 9's. The only thing better than that would have been 5'10 with size 10's! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, beautiful feet! What's prof.com?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful feet, nice soles and toes. Thanks for sharing them lovies
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great fucking pics, [Cheers]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome...I need to cum on her soles
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some terrific feet. Good job!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! I really like those feet! [Drool] Especially those sorta tough soles (my favorite soles are kinda tough, actually.)

Thanks for sharing. I'd like more info about how you met her. Is this just a hookup? A paid "modeling" gig?

And most important: Did you get to lick those tasy feet?! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Filmurfeet75
Loyal Member
Member # 44906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Filmurfeet75   Email Filmurfeet75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect feet and toes!!
Nice going. Online dating websites sometimes pay off.
God knows it's worked for me here and there [Smile]

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DavidX86
Board Regular
Member # 11639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DavidX86     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you mean Plenty of Feet? Love her toes - great work!
Posts: 36 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links