Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sally's putrid smelly size 9.5/10

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sally's putrid smelly size 9.5/10
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sally is a girl I met a while back at a friend's get together. I usually don't like social events and gatherings but that night I was feeling very bored and decided, why the hell not lol. When I was at the party I stayed mostly by myself, talking to a few people here and there and enjoying the free food. I saw Sally walk in later and she was tall and wore cowboy boots. My friend introduced us and we had some small talk. She was very outgoing and had a sarcastic sense of humor. From my own experience women like that are generally a bit more open minded and willing to try new things. I complimented her on her boots and told her I was working on a website for feet. She was intrigued and asked me questions about it. We finally got to the point of setting up a shoot and we exchanged numbers. Things after that however didn't go so smoothly. I contacted her a few times and set up a shoot, but I remember maybe 2-3 times in a row she had to cancel on the day of the shoot Yes I was frustrated but I also had other models to work with so it didn't bother me too much. Finally a few days ago Sally finally came through and showed her feet off. She walked a long distance to my place and her feet absolutely stunk, like old cheese lol.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, doesn't look like she takes care of them.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to smell her feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go! I love those short, thick big toes. And you can't go wrong with a girl who has long ponytails. True flaking truly sucks, but when you get a girl you just met in person and talked with to finally come over, its pure magic.

Also, its ideal to keep a few plates spinning. So in case one falls, you still have others. Its good to see you have an abundance mindset versus one of scarcity. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Way to go! I love those short, thick big toes. And you can't go wrong with a girl who has long ponytails. True flaking truly sucks, but when you get a girl you just met in person and talked with to finally come over, its pure magic.

Also, its ideal to keep a few plates spinning. So in case one falls, you still have others. Its good to see you have an abundance mindset versus one of scarcity. [Thumbs Up]

Thanks. I've learned that a lot of women are simply not reliable and finding good foot models often come down to a number's game. I'm glad Sally showed up though lol.

--------------------

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

More pics of Sally, lifting her legs up and tickling/smelling her feet.

-  -  -  -

--------------------

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by awkwardfootguy:
More pics of Sally, lifting her legs up and tickling/smelling her feet.

-  -  -  -

Tickling and smelling in that position is very sexy. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Sally's footjob video is now up. She really gets into it and she loves talking dirty and teasing men about their foot fetishes.

--------------------

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of us would almost be shocked if she didn't give you a footjob. Those first two pictures in the legs and feet up position spoke volumes. Sally's facial expressions practically said f--k me. Or at least, I want to have sex right now.

I remember The Footjob Bandit had a super hot girl in that position while he worshiped and tickled her her feet. No lie, she became horny and began dry humping! [Thud]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Most of us would almost be shocked if she didn't give you a footjob. Those first two pictures in the legs and feet up position spoke volumes. Sally's facial expressions practically said f--k me. Or at least, I want to have sex right now.

I remember The Footjob Bandit had a super hot girl in that position while he worshiped and tickled her her feet. No lie, she became horny and began dry humping! [Thud]

Yes Sally was an interesting gal. She seemed very reserved at first, even hesitant to take her shoes and socks off. She really showed her wild side during the footjob.

I really enjoyed the footjob bandit's work from iwantfeet. Safe to say those were some of my favorite footjob videos, I really liked the bondage/kidnapping scene the producer did with those girls. Doesn't seem like he updates anymore which is a shame.

And I do think I know which video you're talking about... Ali bound right? I think she has some of the best wrinkled soles I've ever seen. I would love to do a shoot with Ali lol but she doesn't seem to have done any foot work outside of iwantfeet.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links