Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kelsey's Pudgy Toes & Thick Soles Drenched in Baby Oil

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kelsey's Pudgy Toes & Thick Soles Drenched in Baby Oil
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update features two feet that might just have spent more time in my hands than any other - Kelsey's. And this time, they're SOAKED with baby oil.

We did this set on a whim as we didn't have another theme while out shooting that day. Since I carry lotion, baby oil, and a few other things with me for each shoot, I mentioned the oil and she said sure.

There wasn't a person around when we did this and I was loving the view of those pudgy toes and thick, super soft soles glistening before me. See her toes slip over their neighbors as she wiggled them was such a tease. Of course, when we began the video clip for this, however, some high school aged boys, or young college aged boys came by. I didn't give them much of a look, but I was totally captivated by her feet and didn't stop filming. Kelsey felt a little embarrassed, but she kept wiggling those toes and flexing those soles. They saw us and I honestly, don't really care. I was too in awe to stop.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see baby oil used for what it was made for [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
...Of course, when we began the video clip for this, however, some high school aged boys, or young college aged boys came by. I didn't give them much of a look, but I was totally captivated by her feet and didn't stop filming. Kelsey felt a little embarrassed, but she kept wiggling those toes and flexing those soles. They saw us and I honestly, don't really care. I was too in awe to stop.

Patrick

Very nice. Incidentally it was about 90 degrees today and earlier on I was sitting in a Dunkin' Donuts chilling out with an ice coffee. In walks in this very cute blonde, I would say mid to late 20's, hair up in a ponytail, big round sunglasses up over her head, black tank top, tan shorts, and brown leather sandals. Her feet had that sweaty/sticky look, you could see a glimpse of toe-print under her soles, and she was rocking a fresh cherry-red pedicure. VERY very cute. [Drool] Of course I was ogling her feet but at the same time I noticed this kid with his parents (when I say kid, I would estimate he was around 16-17) standing off to the side waiting for his order, and I noticed.... he too was staring at her feet the entire time. I mean he was fucking TRANSFIXED on them. [Thumbs Up]

I didn't mean to hijack your thread Pat, just wanted to pass that along! Kelsey is hot. [Drool]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footboy1,

Many of us were in that teenager's place some time ago! When I was even younger I know I'd stare a hole through a woman in stockings. It's funny how I loved stockings so much in my preteen years, but then became obsessed by female feet instead. I still like stockings, but not like I used to. Strange.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

If you wanna see a bit more of these slippery soles, 8 contributions from this set were recently added to Wu's Feet Links.

http://wusfeetlinks.com/newcontrib/Kelsey2015071021Jul/

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleguy05   Email Soleguy05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome set from Kelsey! Patrick her soles are pure bliss and those wrinkles are insane! [Thud]
Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Footboy1,

Many of us were in that teenager's place some time ago! When I was even younger I know I'd stare a hole through a woman in stockings. It's funny how I loved stockings so much in my preteen years, but then became obsessed by female feet instead. I still like stockings, but not like I used to. Strange.

Patrick

Oh yes indeed, I know exactly what you mean!! And I can only imagine, if he is anything like I was at that age, he was in his room 30-60 minutes later spanking it hard dreaming about having her soles in his face [Jerkoff] [Drool]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links