Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Goddess Leprsham

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goddess Leprsham
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are feet of Goddess Leprsham. I met her on one foot fetish forum, and since then she is my Goddess and I am her stroking slave.
She loves teasing me over skype, showing me her feet. But she is really nasty, sometimes she show them for like 30 sec. and there is no time to cum, so i must wait her permission to cum.
She often takes really good photos and then send it to me so i can jerk off to them.
She really likes when i have orgasms while looking at her feet.

I like live skype and photos equally, when live on skype the picture is not HQ but its live [Smile]
and photos are often quite good quality.
Sometimes when live on skype she only gives me like 1 or 2 min to cum, and if i dont cum in that period im not aloved to cum until she gives me permission again.
Its nice to play those kind of games.

Sometimes she send me photo of her socks or her shoes and i must cum while watching that photos. [Smile]

-

-

-

-

What do you think of her feet?

I was telling her that i will make a Instagram or some sort of page to put her feet photos and that i will maintaine it for her, and that a lot of people will worship her feet and have orgasms while looking at them, but she doesnt want to her that, she said that she is not interested in that.
How to talk her into that?

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riscaf013
Loyal Member
Member # 48459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Riscaf013   Email Riscaf013   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet.

--------------------
Foot Slut to my wife.

Posts: 97 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Thanks, i hope to get good comments so i can reply to her [Smile]
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice feet, yes.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Thank you for your nice words.
Im so happy to forward them to my Goddess.

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think those feet are too beautiful to cover them with socks.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

yea [Big Grin]
sometimes she says excatly that, .."my feet are too beautiful for you to look at them, so here they are in socks and jerk off to them, you dont deserve more..." [Smile]

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking feet! Love her sexy toes. Especially the close up of her scrunched toes...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Thank you guys
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, her toes are simply stunning. Any sole shots?
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow what incredibly sexy feet !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links