Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » For Wrinkled Soles Lovers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Wrinkled Soles Lovers
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys know how I've been going on about Maria Dulce and Vicky and their amazing wrinkled soles. Well, it has come to my attention (see link below) that some of you guys don't think there are enough wrinkled soles on this forum, so I decided to show you a couple of my favorite soles models apart from Maria Dulce and Vicky. How do you like them apples?

Note: If you don't see both Fancy and Jenisa, just please refresh your browser.

-

-

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=016440&p=2#000018

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleguy05   Email Soleguy05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair Adam, thanks so much for this post good sir! Fancy is a legend in my book and so is Jenisa! To me Fancy, Jenisa, Dee, and Maureen were my absolute favs back in the day! Its nice and incredible to see the future with Maria Dulce and Vicky continuing that tradition! Thanks so much for this post Fair Adam! [Cheers]
Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bIgBRo
Loyal Member
Member # 35019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bIgBRo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some nice arches.

--------------------
http://instagram.com/appetite4peds
to be elite is the goal

Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bIgBRo
Loyal Member
Member # 35019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bIgBRo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a sole man.

--------------------
http://instagram.com/appetite4peds
to be elite is the goal

Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well soleguy, since you brought up Maureen...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

And of course, Melissa Jae takes a back seat to NO ONE when it comes to wrinkly soles.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, for those wrinkled soles picture because I am a sole man [Cry]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fancy is my ALL TIME favourite FeetFair model! [Hop] [Hump] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing wrinkles thank you! I love all these latina models!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG....EVERY time I see "Fancy" pop up I gasp...she's incredible!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Dam I love Moureen! [Jerkoff] I just love how small and juicy her little toes are!!

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links