Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Fb friends

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Fb friends
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will say it at the start God bless facebook [Big Grin]

I had two amazing girls in my class in high school, and they had amazing feet.
Always waiting for summer and then try to sit behind them so i can stare at their feet all day.
And then after i come home, i would close my eyes and jerked off to image of their feet.
I was in high school over 12 years ago, so than we didnt have smart phones with good cameras to take photos of those beautiful feet.
We were facebook friends since the start, but they never showed thier feet online.

And than one girl few days before, and other one today.. i fell on my ass, i couldnt beleive..

Im so happy now that i have photos of their feet, so i can remember high scool days and jerk off to their feet while im watching them, not imagining them [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Andrea

-

Tinkerbell

-

and one new friend, still didnt see her feet in live, but judging by the photo, they are amazing

Valentina

-

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you ever tell them you had a foot fetish?
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no
Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice photos, but..

I would never tell anyone on Facebook about my "interest" in regard to feet.

My Facebook contacts include family, business associates, and friends, who know nothing of my interest in feet, and I would never want them to know. My interest in feet is a part of my life that is very personal to me.

The only ones who have ever known about my foot interests, are the women I've been involved with, and my closest male friends, who have told me about their respective fetishes/interests, which all of them have/had. Besides that, I don't go around discussing it.

To each his /her own, but this is just how I feel.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All 3 look so tasty !!
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

i think this is gonna be great fb summer [Big Grin]

again Andrea, she is one on the left, remember that blue polish, now with her friends [Eek!]

Thank you Andrea again, i will repay you with cum tribute [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

-

tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would lick and suck on there feet all day long
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

me too [Big Grin]

they are all smoking hot also [Smile]

Mister Pheonix
Board Regular
Member # 42332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mister Pheonix   Email Mister Pheonix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot feet!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The stuff of dreams..!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links