Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jenny Badeau's size 6 feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jenny Badeau's size 6 feet
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I shot with the infamous Jenny Badeau yesterday, and her feet did not disappoint! I had seen a fair bit of Jenny's work over the years and after solesguy gave me a push I arranged a shoot with her. We started off shooting on her couch and as with most of my shoots I don't normally see the girls feet when I arrive so when I am photographing her removing her shoes that is actually the first time I am seeing her feet! I find it builds the excitement for me and helps me not to miss any angles when photographing. Jenny is a hot milf and she has very thick soft soles, I got to massage her feet they were just so thick and soft all over! Jenny was a natural at wrinkling her soles, she knew a bit about foot fetish bit still inquired a bit just to brush up on her foot fetish knowledge [Smile]

FMUK

-  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesguy
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! FM, you are so lucky getting your hands on them. She has the most plump soles incredible. Did you smell them?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice meaty feet:)
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by itotallylovebarefeet:

The meatiest! [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by solesguy:
Yes! FM, you are so lucky getting your hands on them. She has the most plump soles incredible. Did you smell them?

Thanks again on recommending Jenny solesguy [Thumbs Up] Yes I did smell them and they were heaven! Your face just sank into those thick soles [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

solesguy
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi FM, you certainly hit a home run with Jenny. You are so lucky to have been able to bury your face in them (very jealous). Any news on Louise Jenson or even Lexi Lou? Thanks man.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenny's feet look very nice. Thanks.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the thickness of her feet all around. Look like they'd be super soft.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
quote:
Originally posted by itotallylovebarefeet:

The meatiest! [Big Grin]

-

Very nice!! [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FMUK:
 - [/

I have something for right in between those arches!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by solesguy:

Thanks Solesguy! Still working on the other models but don't worry I will get them [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

-  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her chest looks like they want to burst out also.....any tits pic? thanks!
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by horseshack:
her chest looks like they want to burst out also.....any tits pic? thanks!

Lol Her breasts were literally bursting out all shoot, some of the biggest I have seen. She did offer to do some topless shots but I was a little sidetracked with her feet. [Big Grin]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links