Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Bobbie's Soft Soles by the River

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Bobbie's Soft Soles by the River
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's Soles of Silk update features Bobbie. It's been a while since I've published one of Bobbie's sets - mostly because I haven't been able to schedule anything new with her this year. I was sitting on two sets, so here is one of them. I'm really hoping to be able to nail down a date with her in August because, quite honestly, I think she has some cute, curvy soles!

As for the backstory on this particular set, it was actually the first one she ever shot (not the first one I published, however). She was so nervous, but I assured her she was doing just fine. She was already wearing the orange dress and blue jean jacket when we met up at the park. She had brought other clothes with her as she wasn't sure what I wanted her to wear. I loved how she looked in this so I told her to just wear it. I'm a sucker for colors, and opposite colors at that (orange/blue). With that being said, however, once those soles we before me, I could have cared less! And fellas, they're super soft!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks like Detective Gordon's ex girlfriend from that show Gotham. Google her.."Erin Richards".

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice update Patrick, I like Bobbie. She has some pretty uniquely shaped soles. They also seem to be fairly wrinkly.

I've been hoping to see a future set of her in perhaps some sperrys or converse.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Patrick!
She's fantastic and her soles look very wrinkled!
There is a challenge between her and Mindee...

Victor Lanciano
www.darkinfatuation.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/18126

-

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like Bobbie! She is genuinely adorable [Smile] And her soles in that second pic are really to die for [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a cutie!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks fellas! And Caribbean Bandios, up there with Mindee, huh? That's some good company!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm she has some sexy soles does her feet get wet i like me nice wet soles

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by LickHerSoles:
mmm she has some sexy soles does her feet get wet i like me nice wet soles

Not in this particular set, no. She and I talked yesterday and she's been wanting to do a fishing set. Perhaps that would be a good one to get her feet wet in.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links