Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 3 Women Pose Feet In Park (youtube)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3 Women Pose Feet In Park (youtube)
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 14 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shot this video last weekend. It's the first of a few I'll put up from that day. Really great res (HD). These women were in their 30's. Gave the one on the right a foot massage after. They were all in all pretty against it, but I convinced them anyway. Check it out here, and others I've added to my page. All vids on my YT are shot by me...
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job bro. You got out there, you committed, you conquered!

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a screenshot of the video:

-

[ July 24, 2015, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: toesuck258 ]

Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FANTASTIC VID..
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon26
Board Regular
Member # 48134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon26   Email Jon26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice video.

--------------------
Avatar is my friend's feet. She wears a size 8.5 to 9.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great video! [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]

I would have taken it one step further, though.(depending on the surroundings) I would have pulled out a $20 and said "This goes to the one whose feet smell the best, or you can split it up between you." I can almost guarantee you would have gotten 3 pairs in your face. They look really ripe.. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what it takes, is great social skills to get random female strangers on the fly! This reminds me of the success had by another real life foot trooper who goes by the name CBF! It's great to witness more successes in his field of study! Can't wait for this artform to approach more mainstream!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links