Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cute Asian Girl Kat's Slender Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cute Asian Girl Kat's Slender Soles
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I had my first shoot with an Asian model the other week. I was really looking forward to seeing a chinese girls feet up close and personal and Kat did not disappoint! It did take her some time however to get to grips with foot fetish! lol When I said I needed to see her soles she said she didn't think that was her best feature and and didn't really give me any good views. At that point I thought the shoot was dead but to my surprise we started talking a bit and she started to give in and open up a bit. I must admit that I was very surprised she took the shoot because all she had done previously was fashion and had never even heard of foot fetish. So I think she thought it was going to be a shoot for a shoe company, but after the first hour she was awesome, and even asked me some questions about foot fetish, I happily answered but perhaps went a bit too far when I informed her about 'foot jobs'. Lol her head almost popped! I do love educating models though [Smile]

FMUK

-  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! I love me some Asian girls.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Yes! I love me some Asian girls.

Patrick

[Thumbs Up]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a stunning girl!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
What a stunning girl!

Thanks Lord Lucan! She did have a very elegant look [Cheers]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's very sexy, no doubt!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!
Succulent toes and soles...mmmm...

Victor Lanciano
www.darkinfatuation.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/18126

-

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:

-

This shot is so good [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Thanks guys!! And thanks FootLongSub Zero, heres a slightly different angle for you [Wink]

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links