Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » On-point waif's soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: On-point waif's soles
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link below to go to the store.

These days girls are wearing cozy shoes and it's stressing me out! They are so comfortable they often leave them on even when resting in the park. I have got into the habit of taking pictures of girls who would offer amazing sole views if only they had their shoes off, and sending them to a friend to commiserate. I saw this very slender waif-like girl with a pretty face, who had her feet up but sneakers still on and took just such a pic, cursing Fortuna, and went on my way. BUT THEN, about 20 minutes later, I looked over in her direction and the shoes were off! Her pale soles were long and slender and impeccable and there was space for me to sit in front of her so I hustled over and sat down to shoot.

She was dressed very casual, but so on-point with every aspect of her wardrobe, so stylish, that I can't help but wonder if she works in the fashion industry. She was multitasking as so many millenials seem to do -- texting while listening to music. As she listened she tapped her feet together to the beat. She also spent a lot of time softly rubbing her feet together, so it seems clear her feet are VERY sensitive and she enjoys that pleasurable sensation. What gorgeous feet she has!!! So long and slender. I'm guess she's maybe about five foot five with about a size 9 shoe. Her facial features suggested to me she may be a Pacific Islander. Every once in a while she would peek down at the camera but then go back to texting, often smirking as she read the responses. It was such a total rush to see her with her very chic shoes up on the chair, to long for her to take them off, and then to see ... that she had! Amazing segment, gorgeous girl, incredible feet, alluring foot play.

As you can see I went a little crazy with the vidcaps. She's like a Pacific Islands Audrey Hepburn....

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1310 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danny889
Board Regular
Member # 42014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danny889   Email danny889   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing pics as always. I'd love to see the pic with her sneakers on too, makes me wonder what they must smell like [Smile]

Great work

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links