Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 6'1 former volley ball player with ticklish size 12 feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 6'1 former volley ball player with ticklish size 12 feet
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first talked to Jane I knew she had a ton of potential as a foot fetish model. She stands over 6'1 and wears a size 12 shoe. She has some really long, wide, and soft feet. She is what you will call a foot fetish newbie. She knows about foot fetishes but has never experienced it... until recently! She starts off in shoes and takes them off to reveal some cute colored socks. I immediately can tell she has nice foot shape and nice, high arches. She peels her socks off moments later to reveal her big soft feet. This girl is also very, very ticklish as you will see in this videos. She talks about various aspects regarding foot fetish and other kinks of her own. She even mentions the topic about footjobs.

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky Bastard. That woman shouldn't ever wear shoes. Quite lovely. Thank you.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She's very cute.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one amazing woman with beautiful big feet! Great find!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. More pictures.

-  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links