Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Beautiful Inez has ticklish feet (soles, tickling) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beautiful Inez has ticklish feet (soles, tickling)
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip, click my link at the bottom of the post to go to the store.

I shot two segments with the girl I'd later get to know as Inez in the park, and she was very aware of what I was doing both times. The second time, this gentle, intelligent, openminded young woman spoke to me, asking me about my interest in her feet. I told her and she said it was not only ok, it was adorable! We got to talking some more and eventually she discovered I like feet, and more specifically, the soles of feet, so much is because they are ticklish. Not inhibited, she agreed to pose for a shoot in which her feet would be tickled. We got on a train waiting to pull out and settled in, she put her feet up, and I tickled them! She's go gorgeous and her soft, beautiful soles are sensitive to the touch so this was incredible fun. She seems to find it very amusing too, despite how ticklish she is. Very intrepid, she told me she would not mind having her bare soles exposed to strangers as the train filled up -- a very exposed and vulnerable position to be in. Well, I think she was a bit embarrassed anyway, as can be seen from the look on her face as she peers around looking to see who's about to come by ... and who might be looking at her cute bare feet. The most tickling is at the beginning of the segment, but now and then I snuck in some tickles on her soft, warm soles, because I just couldn't help myself! Also I wanted to see the looks on peoples' faces when those pretty little feet that were so adorably poking out into the aisle were suddenly tickled and began to wiggle all around ....

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! [Big Grin] Hope you get to shoot lots more with her! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cutie with a nice personality
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good catch man!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!

Hope this isn't the last of Beautiful Inez.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of The Sole Experience's train scenes with Priya [Laugh]

Cute girl, good arch [Mmm]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inez is beautiful. Her soles look awesome. Great to know she was okay with you tickling and playing with her feet. Inez's feet look like they would be excellent to worship. Thanks for posting those great pics
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are as soft as a baby's bottom, footjoyboy. [Smile]

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1309 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Just wow! She's hot. This may be your best work!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Her soles are as soft as a baby's bottom, footjoyboy." [Smile]

[Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Wow! Just wow! She's hot. This may be your best work!

Thanks man. It's all down to her though.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just picked this clip up today. The way she moves her feet is utterly mesmerizing and her soles are marvelous. The facial expressions she makes are priceless also; you could tell she find the whole ordeal amusing. She did a good job also at keeping her feet in place, despite how ticklish they are.

What kind of shoes was she wearing prior to propping her feet up?

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

She had kitten heels on.

I'm glad you liked it -- she's a fantastic girl.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUCK oh how I would so LOVE to bury my face in those!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links