Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Karlita - Alternative model - Size 7

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Karlita - Alternative model - Size 7
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a shoot the other day with the very cute and bubbly Karlita. She is another Suicide style model with some awesome tattoos and a real fondness for the fetish world. Karlita turned up in a pair of flats and I was delighted to see how wrinkly and meaty her soles were [Jerkoff] The were incredibly soft and she really knew how to scrunch them!! The were just nice and thick all round, the heels the toes, everything. I just really wish I had persuaded her to let me bury my face in them [Cry]

-  -  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a great description of her soles!They look truly soft in that last pic. You'll have to get her back for more shoots!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed your description is perfect for her feet. I'm glad you were able to shoot her. I haven't had any luck with a Suicide Girls type model (yet). [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
Agreed your description is perfect for her feet. I'm glad you were able to shoot her. I haven't had any luck with a Suicide Girls type model (yet). [Thumbs Up]

Cheers Guys [Cheers] Don't worry Robotron2084 they are out there and from what I have seen they are some of the most open to foot fetish [Thumbs Up]

-  -

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing post! Thanks for sharing!! Absolutely love small feet!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah! Adorable girl and dreamy feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

-

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUMMY!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are the soles I want resting on my face when I go to sleep [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you're just teasing, FMUK...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links