Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » RBS quickies (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: RBS quickies
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a ton of stuff on my phone, because when I am sitting there in the park waiting for an opportunity and nothing is happening, I get bored so sometimes so I snap some shots of bare soles that are visible but which I'm not going to film (usually because of the angle or no face and sole).

Well, Friday was such a day. All I got all day was a clip of a beautiful girl's gorgeous soles in the cross ankle pose -- BUT about 25 feet away. She was sitting in one of the corners of the gravel path that is furthest from the lawn and so the angle is not at all what I usually like (in other words, her face is quite a ways up from her soles). So a very dry day, especially as the day before I got two fantastic shots one after another after the musical show ended.

But as I was just sitting there on the shady part of the lawn with most everyone else, a beautiful blonde Russian came over with a guy and an older woman and they basically sat right in my lap! And after a few minutes, she did this:

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Works for me!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Hump]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhh for the love of feet!! I just love that sole color contrast from her heels to her balls and underside toes and her arch!
Very nice capture!

Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great ass to go along with Those sexy soles ! Nice pics man !
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A blonde business lady and her cute flops, yesterday:

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ass on that first young hottie, OMG!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

I spent three hours in the park this afternoon in 90 degree heat and high humidity, and never even took my camera out of my bag. That's not unusual. I'm hanging around waiting for opportunities to present themselves, and even then I have to like the girl and her soles, and they have to be nicely on display. I can have multiple-day dry spells actually.

So I was bored and took some phone snaps. This girl had superb soles and she was very pretty, with a great caboose as well. She was size 9 and had very high arches and her soles were in flawless condition.

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles. They look extremely soft and pillowy.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck ! These are some damn sexy soles !!!
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

This pretty blonde woman rested on the lawn today at lunch. She was right in front of me and I didn't even notice her for a minute or so, then saw her wrinkly soft sole and whipped my smartphone out and took a shot.

-

Right after that two yuppies came over and sat on the grass DIRECTLY behind her and began to eat. A minute or two later the bare-soled lady took her hand and began absentmindedly stroking the sole of her own foot, up and down. She did it so sensually one of the yuppies (a girl) noticed and nearly spat her salad out. She pointed it out to the other yuppie (a guy) who politely laughed but I don't think he found it nearly as hilarious as she did.

I then noticed a sweet little blonde girl (a girl next door type) sitting in the sun across the lawn with her feet up and ankles crossed. I got up and went over and shot about 15 minutes of her.

Went back to the lawn at about 5:20pm but the fuckers closed it at 6. Nothing.

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

This one is something of a hybrid -- I took a whole bunch of pictures of her as she lay on her slender tummy and engaged in some highly frisky foot play. After a while I asked myself, "wait, why aren't you filming this?" and broke out the camcorder, shooting about six minutes of her soles, including some very nice footplay. Her shapely soft feet must be very sensitive judging from the way she rubbed them together ....

-

-

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Wow, that good, huh? LOL

Shot this in the park on a day I was just passing through and didn't have my camcorder. I saw this woman with her mother and her brother (who was disabled, in a wheelchair) and she had her legs up, her oxfords off. Her feet were big, about size 10, and she was wriggling them all around. I was in love -- she has a certain Carol Burnettian quality to her, a sort of jolie laide thing going on. I took a bunch of iphone shots then made some video, all the time cursing the fact that I didn't have my camcorder.

-

-
 -

-
 -
 -

-

-

Here's a link to video, but it was shot with my phone at a distance and then cropped so don't expect much. It's more to show her big feet wriggling around than for quality video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS8ToZnWSCM

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links