Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CaliFootExchange: Lunch Break Pampering Blair's Post-Run Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CaliFootExchange: Lunch Break Pampering Blair's Post-Run Feet
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Met up with Blair after she went on a morning run, just before lunch. I told her it would be a good idea to meet up after, you know, to pamper those tootsies.

She responded, "That would be nice."

We lost contact almost over a year ago. She graduated, did some traveling, things that 20-somethings do after college. She returned a few weeks ago and had some free time, as she was in between jobs and currently interviewing.

I brought up the subject of foot worshipping, foot parties, selling used socks and shoes.

"Really? People will buy used smelly socks? I'd be down to sell some socks."

I grabbed her socks after removing them and gave a whiff. She seemed amused at a relative stranger sniffing her socks. Not much. I said it would be a work in progress to get them "market ready". Maybe wear them a couple of days.

I mentioned that socks weren't really my thing but didn't want to leave those folks out of the fun. Honestly, I'd rather stick my face into her feet, which I did.

"Grab my face with your toes."

I bit the balls of her feet and heels to see if what reaction I'd get. She seem pretty chill about the whole thing.

"I think that's all for now, at least in public."

"Yeah, really. Not drawing any attention AT ALL."

Wasn't meant to be a photo shoot. However, in the middle of the foot rub, I managed to snap a few pics to share.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ August 24, 2015, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: CaliFootExchange ]

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, gorgeous feet
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Wow, you said it. She's hot. And there's something I find so erotic about having a pretty girl work up a good stink on her feet, when her feet usually don't stink. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story, even better feet! Love her,
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post run?..shhhit they look damn good!

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a cutie.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooooo very nice!!! Those soles look lovelly and moist [Mmm]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
^Wow, you said it. She's hot. And there's something I find so erotic about having a pretty girl work up a good stink on her feet, when her feet usually don't stink. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

Yeah, it might take a few days. I think I'll have her work up a pair over the weekend and see what happens.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

quote:
Originally posted by FMUK:
oooooo very nice!!! Those soles look lovelly and moist [Mmm]

Yes, they definitely were. I mentioned to her that I didn't even need any oil or lotion while giving her a foot rub. I preferred it that way actually.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW Soles like butter!! [Drool]
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice up close and in your face! I can smell them!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaliFootExchange:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

-footboy1

Yeah, it might take a few days. I think I'll have her work up a pair over the weekend and see what happens.
Might as well go all the way. Have her wear the same pair of fucking socks for an entire week and then we'll see. Push her to the limit. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links