Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » She's Baaaaaack! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: She's Baaaaaack!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right, bitches, it took a lot of planning and tons of near misses, but finally, sweet Francine will be back on Feet Fair very soon. Frankie came to my place to shoot today, and she came back with a vengeance. Frankie was last seen gracing our humble site, way back in 2010, believe it or not. Frankie did retire from modeling for a while, so that easy to understand, but as you can see by the pic below, the girl has hardly aged at all, and is as dynamite as ever. She is now exploring a return to modeling, so let's keep our fingers closed.

-

Aaaand. As if that wasn't enough, amazing Marien and Tessa also dropped by my place tonight, so you know I had to put them both to work, to bring you a delightfully fruity foot smorgasbord. I asked all three girls if they would be amenable to doing a three girl shoot, and they all quickly agreed. Well, the results speak for themselves, so when you see this full set, hold on to the roof! Every single lady brought her own brand of sexy to the table, and I'm only sad that Tessa doesn't want to shoot video, or that would have been done too. I think I was a very good boy today, and did a lot of good, what do YOU think?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Francine is a legend! One of my favorites since I found this site years ago.
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh goodness this is awesome news! [Thumbs Up] I wonder if my other sexy (wide) footed Asian beauty Sakura still shoots? [Wink]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That three-feet-some must have been awesome to shoot. The girls seem to be having a blast.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tessa [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Francine is amazing!! The wrinkles just dont stop!! Even her heels wrinkle [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been missing Francine for a long time, so very good news indeed that she is back after so long. And combined with the other two hotties, it doesn't get any better!
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
give me more of this woman wrinkled soles

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot] [Woot]

[Cheers]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW you guys, I also managed to get a Frankie/Tessa set before Marien showed up. Not sure when I'll post this set, but it's not to be missed.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
Oh goodness this is awesome news! [Thumbs Up] I wonder if my other sexy (wide) footed Asian beauty Sakura still shoots? [Wink]

Sakura is still around, but her schedule is impossible. I would have liked to have shot with her with Frankie in that session, since they're both close friends, and it was Frankie who introduced her to me, but alas, no such luck. (sigh)
[Cry]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:

Sakura is still around, but her schedule is impossible. I would have liked to have shot with her with Frankie in that session, since they're both close friends, and it was Frankie who introduced her to me, but alas, no such luck. (sigh)
[Cry]

Oh man Sakura and Francine together would be [Blush] ! Hopefully it'll work out eventually! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Francine... [Jerkoff]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:

[Cry]

Oh man Sakura and Francine together would be [Blush] ! Hopefully it'll work out eventually! [Thumbs Up]
That has been done already, Robotron.
[Laugh]

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links