Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Lyn, new LucieRae and Marie!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Lyn, new LucieRae and Marie!
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a nice set from Lyn thats up on the site, lot of back angled shots, a nice new HD video of LucieRae and her perfect feet and a long ball draining 10 minute clip from Marie! I've beenback in full effect you guys, so please sign up and show us some love!

-
 -
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry the photos arent a bigger size. If i put them up there as the real size, it'll be way too much. Also, peep the video from Kelly too!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always good to see them
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just look at Lyn's meaty boats [Drool]

When are we going to see new stuff from J.C. or Star?

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThoseToes:
Sorry the photos arent a bigger size. If i put them up there as the real size, it'll be way too much. Also, peep the video from Kelly too!

You don't have to use the real size, but something a little larger than thumb nails would be nice. The pics I post on my site are usually 1300 x 860 pixels in size, but when I do posts on this forum, I usually post them at 800 x 530 pixels to reduce download time...

Those are really nice shots, btw.
[Drool]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
Just look at Lyn's meaty boats [Drool]

When are we going to see new stuff from J.C. or Star?

J.C. has retired unfortunately. New boyfriend took her away from her friends. Star on the other hand has a bunch of videos that simply just need to be uploaded.

--------------------
 -

-

sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck. [Mad] Oh well, might be able to pick her back up when she breaks up with the guy.

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
Fuck. [Mad] Oh well, might be able to pick her back up when she breaks up with the guy.

And we all know that's a distinct possibility.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThoseToes:
]J.C. has retired unfortunately. New boyfriend took her away from her friends. [/QB]

That blows. What a sucky situation for someone to be in. [Cry]
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links