Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Latina model with meaty high arched feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Latina model with meaty high arched feet
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vanessa is a cute Hispanic girl who was interested in a foot fetish video shoot. She said she wanted to try new things out and had been curious about foot fetishes for a while. She is very easy going and friendly. She starts off in some stylish boots and then takes them off to reveal her cute stripped socks. I was very impressed with the great shape of her feet even though she still had her socks on. The shape and curve of her feet are evident even in socks. Vanessa has some meaty, wide and high arched feet, the kind that need to licked and sucked. She wiggles her toes and crosses her ankles, showing off her soles from different angles. First video is up, more to come very soon.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Hump]
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!! What they smell like??
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 57dozzer:
Nice!! What they smell like??

Strong foot odor, she had been in her boots and socks for a while

--------------------

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my, I like !!! [Drool] [Jerkoff]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Thanks guys. More of her videos are up at the site. Here are more pictures.

So here is the back ground story regarding the foot worship...

Initially I wasn't sure if Vanessa would be open to a guy smelling and sucking her feet lol, after all the majority of women I have met in real life and online get creeped out by guys liking feet. Prior to the shoot we talked a bit and she said she is not very familiar with foot fetishes. It was a gamble to say the least. During the shoot we talked about foot fetishes and she said she has heard of it and seen some videos online but that's mostly the extent of it. I asked her if she was ticklish and she said somewhat. I did a bit of tickling and got real up close to her feet and that's when the foot odor got to me and it drove me crazy lol. I tickled her feet more and got real close that my nose was merely an inch away. She was watching the whole time, so I figured she didn't seem to mind too much so I just decided to stick her toes in my mouth! I started to suck on her entire foot and lick up and down her arches, and I looked up and her facial expression was a mixture of surprise and pleasure. I asked her how it felt and she said really good... lol

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, great follow up [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links